- You may cancel your reservation without charge up to 48 hours prior to your scheduled departure.
- If you cancel within the last 48 hours or fail to show up at boarding, you will be responsible for the full amount of the charter/cruise. Weather-related cancellations will be determined by the Captain.
- If your charter/cruise is canceled due to weather and we are unable to reschedule the trip to your satisfaction, you will not be charged.
Health and Safety Policy
Safety first! We are following the Maine governor’s rules of operation:
- Maine CDC advice since April 28, 2021: No masks required for people outdoors.
- Offering shared group tours where social distancing can be maintained until :
Effective May 24, 2021, the limit for indoor gatherings will increase to 75 percent, and outdoor gatherings to 100 percent.
- Masks will be worn by not yet fully vaccinated crew and captains.
- If you prefer to wear a mask you are welcome to do so. If requested our crew is happy to wear a mask also.
“The Maine Center for Disease Control (Maine CDC) now advises that the protection of public health does not require face coverings to be worn in outdoor settings, based on the best available scientific information, including recently released guidance from the U.S. Center for Disease Control about the low risk of COVID-19 transmission in outdoor settings; and whereas the percentage of Maine residents who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 has risen, which limits the rapid spread of COVID-19 and the size of potential outbreaks.”
- No snacks or water are provided at this time. Please bring your own water bottles and snacks. Elizabeth T customers please bring your own cups. Sailboat customers we have reusable cups aboard.
- Please stay home if you feel sick or weak.