- You may cancel your reservation without charge up to 48 hours prior to your scheduled departure.
- If you cancel within the last 48 hours or fail to show up at boarding, you will be responsible for the full amount of the charter/cruise. Weather-related cancellations will be determined by the Captain.
- If your charter/cruise is canceled due to weather and we are unable to reschedule the trip to your satisfaction, you will not be charged.
Health and Safety Policy
Safety first! We are following the Maine CDC rules of operation:
- Outdoor settings, like our boats, have proven to be safe without masks.
- If you prefer to wear a mask you are welcome to do so. If requested our crew is happy to wear a mask also.
- No snacks or water are provided at this time. Please bring your own water bottles and snacks. Elizabeth T customers please bring your own cups. Sailboat customers we have reusable cups aboard.
- Please stay home if you feel sick or weak.